Follow Your Passions
Build. Enhance. Stretch.
You are required to complete all pre-requisite courses prior to matriculating in the BBA Program, but it is acceptable to be enrolled in one or more of the pre-requisite courses in the semester that you file your intent to matriculate.
ALL PRE-BUSINESS STUDENTS MUST COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING:
1. Economics Requirement, which may be achieved through any of the following options:
- FIN 201 Business Economics (for Emory College students)
- ECON 101 Microeconomics OR AP Micro credit AND ECON 112 Macroeconomics OR AP Macro credit
- IB credit for Economics (Higher Level)
2. Statistical Competency as demonstrated by one of the following:
- AP Statistics credit
- A statistics course in Emory or Oxford College (ECON 220, QTM 100, QTM 110, or an equivalent course by petition)
- Successful passage of a statistics exam following completion of an online bootcamp
3. BUS 350 Data and Decision Analytics (Note: requires demonstration of statistical competency as above prior to enrollment)
4. BUS 290 Tech Tools A: Excel (1 credit)
ACT 200 Accounting: The Language of Business is recommended in your first 3 semesters but not required for matriculation.
** Students entering the BBA Program in the graduating class of 2025 may fall under previous pre-requisites, you can review them here.
ADVANCED PLACEMENT CREDITS
If Emory University College Credit for Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Statistics, or AB or BC Calculus is posted on your transcript, these classes do not need to be repeated at Emory University.
BBA Leadership Development
Goizueta Business LibraryAccess research, databases, study spaces, and so much more.
Goizueta Business Library BBA CommunityLearn tips and get resources tailored to BBA student needs.
Business Essentials WorkshopSharpen research skills for critical thinking and earn a certificate.