Whether you’re a finance novice or you’re looking to take your skills to the next level, Goizueta’s 10-month, action-based Master of Analytical Finance program is for versatile thinkers ready for next gen finance careers in sales and trading, investment management, FinTech, and investment banking. Created by finance industry professionals, this powerful finance master's degree offers you unmatched experience and industry know-how through our unique analyst immersion built throughout the program.
Become the future of finance
access to the global markets
months to a master's degree
Atlanta: Global City for FinTech
Engineered for Next Gen Finance Careers
An Internship-Style ProgramExperience firsthand the daily routines and trading practices of global markets in the Finance Lab. Spend time "on the job" building the market knowledge and insights you need to dissect complex business problems.
Data-driven STEM CurriculumLearn modern financial analysis techniques integrated throughout our data-driven STEM curriculum. Apply cutting-edge data and analytical tools to identify problem solutions as you rotate through our unique analyst immersion curriculum.
Powerful communication skillsGreat insights must be powerfully and effectively communicated. Become a skilled finance professional with superior communication skills that give you a career advantage as you collaborate with industry clients and colleagues.
Learn By Doing
An innovative approach for an evolving industry
In an evolving industry, our master of finance creates experts deeply knowledgeable about today's technologies and adaptable for tomorrow's challenges who are prepared to drive the industry forward. We take you into the heart of the global finance community. You’ll be challenged to merge human intelligence with the power of deep data. You’ll dive into cutting-edge analytics and real-world applications. You’ll learn to use state-of-the-art industry platforms like Bloomberg, FactSet, and Refinitiv and gain expertise in analytical programs like Python, R Studio, and Power BI — all while interacting daily with industry practitioners. This is where you go from beginner to industry powerhouse.
A Powerful Pairing
Deep Industry Partnerships
A top-ranked business school at a top-ranked research university
Goizueta was one of the nation’s very first business schools. Since then, it’s developed principled leaders dedicated to positively influencing the world of business. As part of one of the top research universities in the country, it has access to powerful resources, opportunities, and connections. With 70+ cutting-edge university research centers, nationally recognized faculty experts, and a global reputation, one thing’s for sure — with a degree from Goizueta, you can go anywhere.
Finance Advisory Board
Comprised of industry leaders, the Master of Analytical Finance Advisory Board provides broad-based insights and experience to program leadership and students to drive inclusivity and innovative thinking for the future of the finance industry.
- Gina Martin Adams, CFA, CMT | Chief Equity Strategist, Bloomberg LP
- Linda Nguyen Allen 14EMBA | Head of Global Equity Syndicate, Invesco
- Erick Bronner 90MBA | Managing Director, Palladium Equity Partners
- Rupert Cox, CFA | Senior Managing Director, Cantor Fitzgerald LP
- Adrian Cronje, PhD, CFA | CEO, Balentine
- Massimo Cutuli | Chief Risk Officer - Americas, Optiver
- Brian de Lisi | Executive Director, JP Morgan
- Jason Howard 99BBA | Managing Director, GCM Grosvenor
- Greg Johnson, CFP 12EMBA | Co-founder & CEO, Rubicon Crypto
- Randy Lambeth, CFP, CAIA 07EMBA | Managing Director, Regions Bank
- Masayuki Matsumura 15MBA | CFO, Autec Inc., Autec Inc.
- Lisa Myers
- Ansley Nixon 12MBA | Senior Vice President (Acquisitions), Jamestown LP
- Dekia Scott 95MBA | Chief Investment Officer, Southern Company
- Bess Tang, CRFA, FRM 07MBA | Assistant Vice President, Supervision and Regulation, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
- Reuben Weislogel, CFA, CAIA 15MBA | Asset Management: Executive Director, LatAm Corporate Credit, JP Morgan